RE: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse harps

I have one, key of C.  I wanted to love it but I've pretty much always
hated it.  I had a lot of trouble with the 4 draw.  Hohner eventually
replaced it but the plates were never reallly any good.  I'd agree with
others who have said the Marine Band Deluxe is a better over all
harmonica.  The MK is also just too small for my hands, I drop mine a
lot and I don't like the closed covers very much.  I really think Hohner
hit the nail squarely on the head with the 1896 Marine Band.  The form
factor is ideal and the reed profiles are too.  fjm