[Harp-L] Re: The Jayphat Works - Pocket Piano Pulitzer Prize

Ray Beltran wrote:
<I was on the Ted Weber boards when this all went down, and I think
<the thing that really helped us realize how this box could help were
<the incredible sound samples he posted. It was evidence plain and
<simple that this simple device has merit.

Will this device also solve the common problem of stomp box delays, etc. sucking tone from the harmonica?

In other words, would putting one of these things between the mic and the delay unit on the way to the amp restore the tone that's lost at the input to the delay box?

Thanks, Richard Hunter