[Harp-L] Harmonica Workshop with Ronnie Shellist July 19th

Hello friends and fellow harpists.  Just a quick note to let everyone know
that I will be
putting on a harmonica workshop on Saturday July 19th from 12pm to 4pm in
Boulder, CO.

This workshop will be designed for intermediate players but beginners are
welcome and would
most likely benefit from the material covered.  I will focus on building
solos and improvising, tone, and
technique.  For more info. or to reserve your spot email me RonnieShellist
AT gmail . com

The cost will be $35 and recording devices are welcome.  Thanks everyone!!

--
Ronnie Shellist
http://www.got-harmonica.com