[Harp-L] Re: The Jayphat Works - Pocket Piano Pulitzer Prize

Yes, the JAYPHAT will prevent tone loss if you put it between the mic
and delay, and it's really convenient to have a stand-alone box that
will do that.  I have only tried it with delay pedals, but it'd be
worth a try in front of any pedal or string of pedals because if your
mic's been losing anything with them, it's unlikely to sound worse
when you restore that content--it'll come out as clearer resolution of
what the pedal does.

Stephen Schneider