Re: Subject: [Harp-L] side vent test discussion - Bring back the bandm aster

Dave,
I agree that they should bring back the bandmaster, if only as a limited addition ala the boomerang.  But I have to say they harp I want to come back is the original Hohner Old Standby.  I love that harp.  I buy 'em when I see them but they are a thing of the past.  I think there is more chance of the bandmaster coming back for some reason.  Does anyone on harp-l have one besides Dave?

Colby
http://fromthedarkvillage.blogspot.com/

Click for  FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iieiRfEm13MCkEMTpN1rjfJxcDeLRk1Cc32Z632CuGrgUf72Y/