[Harp-L] How man? ..is the Jamman?

How do you find the Jamman over all? Is it well constructed and is it easy to operate? Is there an advantage to use the extention footswitch with the three buttons or is the foot switch on it reasonably strong and accurate? As for my gig needs. I play in a several different combo's and probably won't use it at all in a band situation. I only use a Digitech RP 200 in a busking amp setup. A Lone Wolf Delay with a Kalamazoo and a 'wolf' plus The main weddings,parties anything gig is basically Maxwell Street harmonica boogie/blues/folk harmonica show which is majorly a duo/trio www.myspace.com/thedeltaampsbluesband . I also play in a 60's style garage punk rock outfit www.myspace.com/billyjamesstiffie  and a Jazz Blues diva trio The Julienne Mostyn Trio with an ex member of punk outfit Radio Birdman.
The fact is I majorly make a living [?] from playing harp and I often get called to do 'one man shows' and community seminars. I'm thinking of doing a lot more travelling and selling products and playing at markets and festivals. I figure the Jamman loop pedal included with backing tracks on a laptop should make it way easier to fill out a 40 minute [?] set.. when a guitarist isn't available. Anyway, thankyou for the reply any information you can provide is of interest to me. BJ