[Harp-L] Re: Who uses a Jamman and whats the Verdict?

Billy, I have a JamMan and really like it.  It can be used for almost
any kind of music if you just take some time to learn the capabilities
of the machine.  Go get yourself a program called Looper Tools
http://www.loopertools.com/  That will make it allot easier to
transfer loops too and from JamMan to PC.  You can transfer any loop
or full length jam track to the JamMan.  For example I use Band in a
Box to create custom jam tracks for the JamMan. You can also create
your own loops directly on the JamMan and save them to the flash card
for later use in your shows.  I can plug a bass or guitar into the
JamMan and create rhythm loops.  It is a great tool for doing the one
man band thing. Its also a great tool for composing music.  Have fun
with your JamMan.  Take some time and have some patience and you will
be fine.  --Joe