[Harp-L] posting guidelines

A couple of quick points here.  Please make sure that private off list
communications are not rebroadcast on harp-l. A way to help people
understand that a communication or reply is intended to be offlist is to
include offlist prominently in the subject line.  Offlist posts are
sometimes accidentally posted to the list.  Please just ignore them as
they were off topic in the first place and that makes additional
commentary also off topic.  The same is true for scolding.  It is as off
topic as a misdirected post.  My hope is that this sort of thing will sort
itself out without my intervention.  it doesn't always work out and when
it doesn't there is fallout on the list.  fjm harp-l-listowner