From: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 5:25:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chrometta

Well, some people talk negatively about it, because a lot of people think it sucks. Me included. But, it has its place and it will take a lot of abuse.. Especially as a pocket chromatic. It's perfect for that. It's a better pocket harp than a 260.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com