From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rick Dempster
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:46 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Chrometta

I was wondering if anyone would like to offer some advice on the Hohner
'Chrometta' line, particularly the Chrometta 8. But for that matter, I'm
looking for a small 'pocket' chromatic, so I can conveniently carry a
chrom on my person the way I have always done with diatonics.
I seem to recall some negative comments about the Chrometta.
Thanks,
RD