From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] New Brendan Power CD on YouTube
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 11:20 PM

Hi all,

in January I recorded two new CDs: a duet album with PT Gazell that will
be released soon, and a solo album with Candyrat Records. Candyrat
promote their albums on YouTube, and the first video has gone up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbJ84ESfKOs

It's a set of Irish reels played on a prototype of Suzuki's new
Fabulous
chromatic. Hope you like it!

Cheers,

Brendan