[Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous Videos up on YouTube

Videos of the all-new 'Fabulous' diatonic and chromatic harmonicas have
been added to Suzuki's YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/SuzukiHarmonicas

There are two diatonic models, one in Just Tuning for Blues playing, and
another in Equal Temperament for more jazzy playing involving key
modulation. They both have new long-slot reedplates that enable
amazingly easy, stable overblows and overdraws, as demonstrated on the
video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLx2CBVu_A

The Fabulous chromatics come in 12 hole size (F-48S), with short-stroke
slider ('straight tuned'), and 16 hole size (F-64C), with long-stroke
slide ('cross tuned'). I'm assisted in the demonstration by the
brilliant Danish jazz chromatic player Jacob Venndt (check out the jam
at the end!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFEOJ1cspv8

The Fabulous diatonics and chromatics will be launched in the USA at
SPAH, where players can try them out. Let me know if you have any
queries.

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>