From: PT Gazell <ptgazell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Don Les Recordings
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 6:43 PM

I just went to Danny's site and found this link:

http://www.bassharp.com/lescatsr.htm

It would appear that it's only now available on Cassette...but still worth
it.

In case the link does not show up it's bassharp. com  and then go to
Bassharps links and at the bottom is a link for Don Les recordings....

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com
www.myspace.com/ptgazell