Re: [Harp-L] Chrometta

Thanks John;
                     What is chrystalising in my brain now is that part of the idea of a 'pocket chromatic' was not only a small harp but a cheap harp;shelling out for a CX-12 and then carrying it around in my pocket like my old-bomb 'experimental' SP-20 does not give me a good feeling. I lost a Tim Moyer worked GM some years back like that.
RD

>>> <MundHarp@xxxxxxx> 17/07/2008 21:50 >>>
Don't go there... The Chrometta is... for me ... a disappointment. IMHO  it's
a "toy" harmonica. Not worthy of the Hohner name.
Go for a 12 hole "270" or a "CX-12"...
Both are small enough to keep in a jacket pocket. There are also leather
cases available to keep one on your belt!
John Walden
London
England

 rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<

I was  wondering if anyone would like to offer some advice on the Hohner
'Chrometta'  line, particularly the Chrometta 8. But for that matter, I'm looking
for a  small 'pocket' chromatic, so I can conveniently carry a chrom on my
person the  way I have always done with diatonics.
I seem to recall some negative  comments about the Chrometta.
Thanks,