Re: [Harp-L] Re: distortion / overdrive pedal recs?

Peter, I remember listening to your Blues Driver going into a high gain
Black Face Hot Rod? and I was truly amazed how it sounded.   Usually, any
pedal, especially an overdrive pedal, is a tone and volume sucking
machine.    The Blues Driver is something I've been meaning to experiment
with myself after hearing what you pulled off through that HR amp.  The ears
don't lie and I heard it for myself.
For those thinking: what about an overdrive pedal?  I once plugged in a Boss
Turbo Overdrive pedal and I've never heard such a digressing state of tone
in my life.   Don't buy until you test.