Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:12:56 -0500
From: "David Brown" <nonidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] distortion / overdrive pedal recs?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

When I play without an amp I use a HArp Commander lll. I have a Washburn
"Stack In A Box" stomp box in my effects chain to add growl to the clean
signal.

However, it doesn't have a true bypass, so it sucks tone when activated.

Anyone out there have a recomendation for a distortion / overdrive pedal
with a true bypass (or at least minimal tone drain).

Thanks in advance.