[Harp-L] Howard Levy coming to my town TODAY!

This is Lil' Davy Max. I have never chimed in, just a watcher so far. I love this list. Great info for one and all. Thank you all that have contributed.

Now, for once I can add something.

I woke up just minutes ago and is my per usual, a little coffee and read my local paper.

Lo and behold it says Howard Levy is playing a small festival in Green Lake, WI today the 18th.

The performance is FREE. I have met Howard several times and he loves my Home made beer and wine. There is a story in itself.

Anyway, I am so stoked and pumped up right now, I just had to share.

By the way, If any of you might want to hear me (you can sample for free)  go to  CD Baby.com  Type in  Lil' Davy Max       I wrote and recorded these songs.  Chicago blues.

Thanks everybody and I'll post how today was. Going to get some video too.

I'm getting a lesson today!

Davy