[Harp-L] Gettin' Down Down East

I'm gonna be in/around Bath and Winter Harbor, Maine (thus also near Bangor, Augusta, Bar Harbor, etc.)  August 15-25.  Any events of interest, including blues jams but also anything else musical or otherwise interesting I wouldn't hear about here in SoCal?

Or maybe I should invite some local players to either Bath or Winter Harbor for a jam during that time?

Let me know if you've any info or ideas on the subject. Thanks!