[Harp-L] 11th Position

Groovy Gypsy wrote:
"Another video in my playing in 11th position YouTube Series.  I hope
this stuff helps you guys. Please let me know.

Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcK2-QOSr4Q";

Chris,
I was checking out your 11th position video on youtube (which I really enjoyed, by the way) and have a question on the concept of playing 11th posiition as 3rd.  Is it not true that the Bb blues scale is Bb Db Eb E F Ab Bb?  Yet, you were playing Bb D F A and it sounded great.  I was thinking that the blues scale would give me that minor sound, give or take the flatted 5th.  What am I missing here?
Thanks,
dave