[Harp-L] Re: Narrow Seydel reeds info, for cultural enlightenment pu rposes

jcolby wrote:

"Shh,
Dave . . . don't let people know how awesome the Seydel Solist is.
More demand might make it more expensive and it is an awesome harp at
any price.  I bought one for $19 US and now they are $25.  If anyone
asks, they are horrible, cold sounding, mustache pullers that no one
should buy.  Same deal with the Suzuki Harpmaster, terrible harp.
Don't buy any.  I will do the Suzuki a favor and buy all there excess
stock so others will not have to put up with them.  I hear real good
things about the Kay Chicago Blues and Johnson Blues Kings.  Buy all
those.  ;-)"

I'm with you on the Suzuki Harpmasters, currently my favorites. I have a Seydel soloist that I bought recently but haven't played much. I'll have to get at it ...

Bob Loomis
Concord CA