[Harp-L] Harmonica belt may be confused for Mad bomber.

I am wondering what happens if one boards a plane with one of Jeffrey Spoors custom Harp belts -jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I got a 'black beauty' made up to hide under my shirt *['cos they vibrate off the amp in The Stiffies]. I went with 8 on one side of a belt buckle & velcro strap plus another 8 that can slip on/off or to be used as a holder for minor keys etc. I figure if I wear it through an airport the Mission Impossible' team will probably lay me out flat?
I can't see myself wearing the full rig because I'm not into imitating 'mad bombers'.
However It's a fantastically crafted belt and I'm glad I got it. We only live once. BJ