[Harp-L] Kinder Anti Feedback Unit

AFB runs on two 9 volt batteries.
 The batteries last quite a long time [months?], if you don't leave the jacks plugs attached. It says expected life 165 hours.
I've still got the originals in it.
The AFB is simply a sky blue steel box,a 'computer print out' stuck on it, three black knobs and an led?
You have to unscrew the base to change the 2 x batteries.
I was a little disappointed it was so 'plain looking'. It isn't cheap after all and I'm not sure what I expected.
On openning I found theres quite a complex soldering/wiring job of  handmade electronics.
The fact is as I said "it don't look much" but it does the job for my louder gigs and that keeps me satisfied.