[Harp-L] RE: Chrometta

Thanks for the advice Joel.
RD

>>> Joel aka Poweharp <powerharp@xxxxxxxxx> 21/07/2008 1:18 >>>
I totally LOVE my Chrometta 8.  I carry it around and pull it out in some of the oddest places.  One cool thing about it is that since it only has 8 holes, it forces you to be a bit more creative when soloing.  I strongly suggest that if you purchase one, you must get Hohner to send you a couple extra slide springs.  Mine broke while on vacation in Italy a few years ago.  On that trip, I was "sitting in" with some piano bar players at some of the hotels that we stayed.  After the spring broke I had to go diatonic, which was fine.   Also, be sure to keep the screws tight.

Joel

 Joel aka Powerharp
www.myspace.com/powerharp