RE: [Harp-L] Fun with Christelle

Hi Guys

"my critique is about articulation. More staccato is the next step"

"Christelle seems to be musically fearless, a great quality in a young player! Or any player for that matter."
This my self critics
- Well, I know this one is not perfect so far, I ve fucked up almost all of my OB (PLEAAAAAAAASE WHAT CAN I DO TO FINALLY UNDERSTAND HOW I CAN BE CLEVER WITH SETTING UP MY HARPS)....
- The higher notes could more define
- And yes I could be so much more staccato.

The thing is that at this speed it's quite difficult to do so....

I want to say as well that I'm almost 40 years old and I've firt blow into a harp at the age of 25....I only work hard I mean seriously for a bit more than a year, so please don't qualify me as a young player (may be I'm paranoid but it sounds like a bit condecending)....

In addition I want to say that I'll think very much of you guys at the SPAH Convention, please send out some pictures or movies if you can, just to have the flavor of Saint Louis

Christelle