[Harp-L] Fun with Christelle

 Christelle Berthon wrote: PLEAAAAAAAASE WHAT CAN I DO TO FINALLY UNDERSTAND HOW I
CAN BE CLEVER WITH SETTING UP MY HARPS....

 Christelle, I don't know if u saw in one of my comments posted on your YouTube videos, but in case u
didn't, i'll suggest it again -- the Seydel representative in the USA is Rubpert Oysler and he sells
an excellent DVD on harp repair and maintenance. It is the most in depth coverage on the
subject that I know of.  It costs less than one Seydel 1847.
 Harp-L member Dave Payne has posted to YouTube videos on tweaking harps.  At the end of this mail
I will paste some websites that you should find interesting.  They are some of my favs which cover
more than u ever wanted to know about harp.
 I enjoyed your Yackety Sax and while it was playing, I thought to myself that u hit a lot of the
OB's very well for so fast a tune, especially since u are playing an unmodified harp.  I'm happy that
u came back to making YouTube videos.  As u know, i enjoy them.
 I saw u had a reply to me on one of your videos and I'll shoot u an email offlist re that.
Harp websites:

http://myquill.cc//
http://www.tenhole.com/
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/index.html?-