From: "Jimmy D" <jimmyd1147@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 7:39 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] throat vibrato

> I have been playing harp for over 10 years.My throat vibrato is not great.
I have practiced the throat exercises some. I decided today i am going to
practice these throat exercises daily until i get it.For those of you with
decent vibrato .Did it take a lot of practice?  Tongue blocking came easy
for me.Is it like that with vibrato. Does it come naturally for some? Can it
be learned through intense practice ?