Re: [Harp-L] throat vibrato

Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I might suggest that you make a concerted effort to make each individual throb of vibrato completely voluntary.

Not for all time, you understand, but just so that you can gain the kind of control you want.

First, ...

winslow, that post was amazing. i can already see how helpful it will be. thank you.

i love this list. there's been some great stuff on it lately.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West