From: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>
To: Robert Koch free <rok68@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 11:47:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harmonicas and Airport Security...

No, I don't know how to post pictures to you. I guess I could take
pictures but putting them in my computer is beyond my talents. In any
case, picture a clarinet case 14" x 8" x 4" (350mm x 200mm x 100mm,
for our European shut in friends). The foam and velvet insert is
removed and the interior clothed in naugyhide. The bottom will hold 7
chromos (I carry 4, plus small tools, and one of 3 mics). I built a
teak tray that has 3 rows that are 4" (100mm) wide. Each row holds 5
diatonics flat or 7 if on edge.

Since I always get pulled out of line anyway, I have everything set
up so that I can blow through the conveyor line as fast as possible
and then go disrobe.

. I have never had a problem in Europe, and while I have always had
the warmest spot for the British, they seem to pick the nastiest
people for their version of TSA. I will never go through Heath Rowe
again. I have also run into particularly snotty (Jesus I HATE that
word) people at Denver and Newark.

smokey-joe