[Harp-L] Audix Fireball V

So can anybody give me more info on the Audix Fireball V
Questions I have:
1) Can I use the cable that came with my JT-30 (3pin to 1/4)
2) recommended impendence adaptor - is it needed
3) how well is this mic when used as back up vocals (between harp licks)

These questions I'm looking to answer, but any feedback would be great.
I currently use bullet type mics (520DX, JT-30, etc..)
Plugged directly into a tube amp (Harp Gear II) then line out to PA

Thanks
A.M. Funk

funkam@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008