From: Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: Sam Hinton instructional harmonica videos
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 2:54 PM

> From: gmmsi@xxxxxxxxx> The Sam Hinton videos on youtube--have been
removed
I watched most of them -skimming. He was really cool... is he still with us.
It looked like a commercial instructional series and I guess they were taken
down due to copyright violations. I suggest that people go buy the videos and
support this great harmonica artist/national treasure. I don't see the
videos for sale anywhere, but maybe contact him and ask---

Looks like Sam is alive and well at 91 in San Diego:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=189377762

http://www.samhinton.org/
Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax_______________________________________________