Re: [Harp-L] f# diatonic harp

hi,
  i have a low f# cross harp  by hohner, try harp house .......   joe g

casey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  My band tunes down a half step. Not a problem in most keys, except the
key of G when I want to play straight (1st position). I have to play an
F# harp and it is pitched a whole octave higher than I want it and
obviously doesn't sound the same as G harp played in first position. Does
anyone make a G flat harp, or F# that is pitched a half step lower than
the G diatonic harp? I have searched the net but can't find anything.
Thank you.

Tom Casey
casey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx