Re: [Harp-L] Acid Reflux Cure

hi, i am convinced that acid reflux is a form  of hystamine reaction,,,sort of like when you scratch a bite it swells up...i have these issues, and all my family it seems too, my advice is to ignore the initial reaction, sort of like when you sneeze  over and over, you try to stop yourself, or you get a scratchy throat,, and you take a gulp on some water,, ignore it and try not to iriitate things and it will pass and if that doesn't work  then, take an antihistimine and experience the side effects.....not real advice just a thought   joe g    landisville pa

Warren Bee <wlb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I am sold on this natural remedy. It does a lot more than just stop acid
reflux. Awesome cure for all sinus issues as well. It is cheap and
unbelievably effective. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR! I drink a couple shots every
morning mixed with water. Buy the organic brands from the health food store.
Check out this website. http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

I will have a bottle with me in ol' St Louey..don't leave home without it!