[Harp-L] Re: Jason Plays Boulder Benefit (last slight correction)

Okay, one last correction to the slight correction regarding the Benefit Concert in Boulder Colorado this Sunday with Jason Ricci. (Last one, I promise).
I'm now told Jason and some of his cool harp friends will be holding a small jam session beginning at 6:30.
Come on out early and hear Jason hold court with the band before the official show, which starts at 7:30.
Again, this is a benefit show for Craig Lawler. Details below:

Boulder Outlook Hotel
800 28th Street
Boulder, Colo.
800-542-0304

Sunday, July 27
Jam session at 6:30
Show starts at 7:30 pm
Ticket price:   $15

Here's a link to the Boulder Outlook Web site where you can find more info., maps, directions, etc.
http://www.boulderoutlook.com/

Harpin in Colorado,
--Ken M.