[Harp-L] Lament of the Kerry Fisherman photos

Thank you for the photo compliment. It's kind of fun to be a harp player providing photos for another harp player (Al Price) who impressed another harp player (Emile D'Amico) who also happens to make movies. The three of us occasionally post harp tunes on another forum (the Buddha's garden). Al had posted this piece of haunting music from Scotland which impressed Emile enough to consider adding a visual dimension. I (from NYC) had just came back from Dublin and Kerry loved the music and sent on the Kerry photos to Emile. My best. d               http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues