[Harp-L] Kinder Anti-Feedback Pedal for sale on Ebay

Hello All,
I am selling a new Kinder AF pedal on Ebay (just to go Ebay and type in the search field "Kinder Anti Feedback Pedal" or you can input the item number - 110274896181).
I purchased it just a few months ago and never used it. Its in perfect condition and am selling it simply because i need the cash. As I am sure you all know, its the best out there so this is your chance to save some $$ if you want one.

thanks
LM