[Harp-L] Wireless/Impedance/Adapters - Christelle

Hi all,

recently there was a thread about wireless systems.

I am still confused about some things:

for instance: the Hohner Blues Blaster and the Shure 545 both have XLR connectors, but I do need another cable than I use for a vocal mic like the Shure SM 58 or for the Fireball V. They are differently wired, because the first two are High impedance while the latter two are low impedance. Is that correct?

Could I use two different adapters XLR to 1/4 female to plug in a "guitar bug" like the one from AKG. So to speak one High to High impedance (XLR to 1/4 jack), and one low to high (XLR to 1/4 including a impedance matching transformer) ?

Or is there another way to use different mics (the above are the only ones I have - not much for a harmonica player ;-))) with as little as possible gear fot going wireless?

Thanks in advance

Otto

PS: before I forget: a question to Christelle: Is it only the volume control of the Fireball V not working when connected to the AKG wireless system or is there no signal at all?