Re: [Harp-L] gigs

You go boieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  I'd feel the same way dude. I've never done
Wammer Jammer out live, although  I've done most of it in another song hoping
somebody would catch it. One person  did outta maybe 50 gigs I did it at.
Good luck on that 10 hole blowing bend.  :-)

               You da MAN

    Randy
  BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/31/2008 8:03:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,