Re: [Harp-L] Wireless/Impedance/Adapters - Christelle

Christelle,

> Greg do you think you can do something about it?

you don't need to send the thing to the US. In Switzerland (exactly:
Schaffhausen) is Marcandella Music (a Distributor) and Christian,
their technician, is a very good friend of mine, and he can do this
modification very easily. We also developed a pretty nice harp
amp together, and he's building the thing in series...great work.
I'll never used my Bassman amp anymore since i got this Alligator
Amp...

Salut,
Ralf