[Harp-L] New YouTube video: How to play stormy monday part one

I'm working on a series of videos on how to play over Stormy Monday.
Just about every harp player I have heard play this tune misses the
changes, now you don't have to be "one of those guys"

Part one:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Ky2umBtQE

The Garden is back up and running.  My board was hacked a few months
ago and got really screwed up because of it.  I just installed new
software and migrated the database to the new forum.  I'm still
working on features and attachments (old ones need to be re-uploaded)
but it's fully functional now and people can register.  Sorry it's
been down for so long.

Please let me know if the Stormy Monday vids make sense to you.  It's
hard to walk the line of keeping things really simple and making
sense.

Yes, I know I sound drunk.

Enjoy.

Buddha