[Harp-L] Subject: Re: (fishing tackle) Harp Case

If this is the one, it looks very cool (and a perfect harp case if it isn't
too heavy), but as long as you can easily load it in the car for a gig, not a
problem.  Not sure it'd be air-travel worthy, though.  It's not at all  what
I'd previously seen in tackle box cases.  They would work, but weren't  as
compact or as see-through (harp friendly) so I use the big grey one I bought  for
sewing threads, accessories....they're perfect for that purpose  too.

 Anyone thinking of this one (on ebay) should be aware it has a couple  of
flaws..and with the shipping (and no other bids) comes out  to roughly $20.  So,
probably not worth it, unless you can replace the  broken catch yourself..and
glue on the rubber strip.

I'm pretty sure my local K-Mart..or equivalent stores (Target?) carry
fishing tackle boxes...Modell's sporting goods?  worth a shot...

_Click  here: PLANO FLIP SIDER SATCHEL TACKLE SYSTEM BURNT ORANGE - eBay
(item  170245305164 end time Aug-06-08 00:00:15 PDT)_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/PLANO-FLIP-SIDER-SATCHEL-TACKLE-SYSTEM-BURNT-ORANGE_W0QQitemZ170245305164QQcmdZViewIte
m?hash=item170245305164&_trkparms=72:552|39:1|66:2|65:12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.
l1318)

Elizabeth

"Message:  5