[Harp-L] re: Seydel design ripped off!

"Wow, Bulldog. That's a lot of effort spent replying to a tongue-in- cheek sentence."

"Bulldogge"

You seemed to actually believe what you had written, and it wouldn't be the first time you've jumped to conclusions based on little evidence, so I felt some information about the practice of stenciling and the level of accuracy of sales literature of the time was warranted.

But, then, I take history and accuracy rather more seriously than most, in that I respect the former and expect the later.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () `----'