[Harp-L] diatonic tablature for the chromatic scale

Just copy the tunes you want from harptabs.com.  Make a copy to allow for mistakes, then use the find and replace function to convert the tabs.  I prefer to convert them into numbers and letters so I can play any mode or any harmonica with the same tabs.  C0 C1 C2 C3, etc.  You have to have a system so that you don´t convert the same note twice.  If you do it correctly, converting 100 tunes at the same time is just as easy as converting one!