[Harp-L] Final Sale of my dad's harmonicas

Here are the harmonicas left of my dad's collection.  (Thanks to all of you who have purchased others.)  I've reduced prices, and would consider any reasonable offer(s) of any remaining.

  Thanks,
  Ann

  HOHNER 64 CHROMONICA       were $75  each   NOW $50
  Chromatic Octaves, Professional Model, Key of C, with case
  2 in Excellent/Like New Condition
  1 shows some wear/finish a bit worn with a few scratches

  HOHNER SUPER 64 CHROMONICA
  (1)   Excellent/Like New Condition, with case   was $160 NOW $100
  (1)    Very Good Condition, few scratches but no finish wear, with case
                                   was $120 NOW $75

  HOHNER PROFESSIONAL 2016 CBH
              Fair condition (shows wear on metal name/trim piece) with case   was $175
                                      Now $140
  HERING 64 CHROMATIC
  Excellent/Like New Condition, with (soft) plastic case.  was $75   NOW $50

OR?.MAKE ME AN OFFER ON  ANY OF THE ABOVE.