[Harp-L] Paul deLay and Brad Harrison videos

Paul seemed to operate on a higher level of wit than most. Great diction on the harmonica and the way he expressed himself. Listening to him made me want to hug the speakers. Brad's video was entertaining and edifying: He left a brief riff on my voice mail a while ago. Woa! was my response. I knew he could build em but play them like that! Good stuff both.... d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues