[Harp-L] Morph the Cat Harmonica

So, I'm listening to my "Steely Dan" radio station on Pandora,
and "What I Do" from Morph the Cat (Donald Fagen) comes up in the
rotation.  I hear this harmonica solo, and begin to realize that this
is some pretty tasty stuff, not your standard cat strangling that
passes for harmonica on most studio releases.  Who is it?  Howard Levy,
that's who!  Cool!  Two of my favorite things in one place, better than
chocolate and peanut butter, dark beer and hot pretzels, tank tops and
short shorts...

...well, okay, maybe not the latter.

-tim