Re: [Harp-L] Brad Harrison video

dennis moriarty wrote:
> I knew [Brad Harrison] could build em but play them like that!

I think it's by playing at a high level that any customizer really
learns what it takes to fashion a superior performing instrument.  Most
of these guys get more recognition for their building than playing, but
all are top-flight players.

Brad's been building wonderful harmonicas for a number of years.  It's
good to see he's getting the recognition he deserves.  Good luck with
the business, Brad!

-tim