[Harp-L] Sonny JR 410

Hi,ÂÂ
i just got my Sonny JR 410 one week before andÂyes......Âi love it...... My personal amp is a Fender Princeton Reverb ( I love this one and never will give it away and will still play it togehter with the 410 ).
What i can say about the 410 and Sonny is this ....great shipping, only 1 week to Germany....the Amp is just beautiful and sounds great at all Volumes...
At first i was trying to do Tubesettings (ÂSonny send Tubes with the 410 to do some experiments with ) Âbut the stock setting from Sonny is just what i need. All Sounds you ever heard on CD,Âs you can do it with the 410 .
Sound like a champÂ, lower the bass and give more highs and some midds that's it. Big sound of the Basman give more Bass lower the midds and the highs at 6Âthats it.
I was now spending 15 hours with this amp and i don't need more TimeÂto say.....that's it.......!!!!!!! Thanks Sonny
For all, if you cant get the Sound ( chicago Harpsound ) with a greate Amp like a Sonny JR 410 then you have to work on you. This Amp brings all SoundsÂI want to hear !!!!!!!!!

Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail fÃr alle.  Klicken Sie auf AOL.de um heraus zu finden, was es sonst noch kostenlos bei AOL gibt.