RE: [Harp-L] More videos

Harmonica John sez :

Excerpt .

I uploaded a few more videos. Check out White Mussel, especially.

hj

"Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!"

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217

Hurricane sez :

Man oh man your are a real deal dude !

I dug totally the way your timing on the traps and harp playing mesh , cool is the rule with your approach to being able to do both with out watering down one or the other .........

My hats off partner you smoke !

Your guitar player is cool to as well as the bass & vocalist . You do the Blues well !

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx