[Harp-L] Re : female harmonica players of Vasco Faé

David sez :

This is an interesting collection of Brazilian (?) female harpers.
Really good blues players!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Mulheres
+Gaitistas&search_type=&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsEdS1HS-2M&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifd48aFk2ww&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJkwFWIov3g

David

Hurricane sez :

Tudo bem David !

I am totally astounded with the calibre of proficiency I listened to in just two of the lady harp players I found from there n those links .

And

Wow again { Route 66 } , { Hit the Road  Jack } & { All Along The Watch Tower )

played by Natascha Seara ,

and

Sandra Vasques version of

{ Don't Get Round AMuch Anymore  }& ( Little Walters Boogie }

Were really smooth and tight .

Mariana  Borssato realy swung tight and strong on

( St. Louis Blues }

was superb .

I gatta get to Brazil ! ! !

Ahhhhhhhhhh don't know ...............

the balance of harp playing power house players  ..

has certainly found a really tight home of harp monsters in Brazil both male & female ,

.............. north American players take heed !

Sinceramente y multo obilgado David :

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx