[Harp-L] Re : Garage Band IMac Mic example

Dear Emil :

While trying to access your file at the URL of :

Buddha's Garden ,

the URL led to a log in / registration page .

The registration page's button does not react when I hit it with
my mouse's cursor ?

Is the this site { defunct } now ?

Being that I have both P.C. & Mac I was interested in seeing ( or better stated hearing ) how it works ( your Imac & Garage Band ) , please advise as to how I may hear your work .

Thanks in advance .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :